Branding (or brand awareness) involves the application and promotion of a brand through a variety of marketing campaigns via various platforms, and is often most effective when a combination of media is used in unison, so that each supports the other.
At The Pixel Zoo, our broad range of experience and skills allows us to comfortably plan and deploy campaigns across a variety of media, some traditional, some completely avante garde, but always effective.With social and search merging having an active social presence online is now essential as it’s believed social signals can help to improve your rankings. Social media offers your business a perfect way to be seen by your target audience’s eyes and build awareness around your brand/company. Every opportunity you have to syndicate your content and increase your visibility is valuable. Your social media networks are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content.
There is a wide variety of media which can be used for brand awareness, for example:
- Social Media Platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube etc)
- Search Engines and Directory Listings
- Mobile Apps
- Printed media (posters, flyers, magazine inserts, banners etc)
- Digital media (Interactive CDROMS, viral email campaigns, online games etc)
- Vehicle livery (branded delivery vehicles etc)
- Promotional items (branded gifts, gadgets etc)
- Ambient media (digital screens, installations etc)
- Entertainment media and events (plays, music, shows etc)
- Non-traditional media (just about anything)